Da Nang is one of Vietnam’s most attractive and clean cities, and its economy is growing quickly. The Marble Mountains, Cu Lao Cham Island, the Han River, and several entertainment venues are just a few of the outstanding sceneries in this metropolis. Particularly well-known bridges with distinctive architecture can be found in Da Nang, including the Han River Bridge and the Dragon Bridge. You may feel entirely protected when traveling to Da Nang thanks to its excellent security services. For your information, the itinerary to Da Nang is shown below:
1. When is the ideal time of year to have a trip to Da Nang?
Do you have any questions about when to book your vacation to Da Nang? The busiest season for tourism in Da Nang is from the end of April to the first half of August (during this time, hotel and airfare prices will also rise). As a result, if you want to travel well while saving money, pick a date between the second half of March and before April 30 and between the second half of August and the end of September. These two times are just before and just after the peak travel season. Peak timetable indicates that although the weather is still pleasant, fares and hotel rates have decreased.
Although the climate of Da Nang is more characteristic of the South than the North, the weather is typical of both regions. Da Nang has two different seasons throughout the year, the dry season (from December to August) and the rainy season (from September to November). Cold air has an impact on Da Nang’s winter as well.
2. Transportation Options That Fit a Trip to Da Nang
There are many of transportation options available with a timetable to go to Da Nang; what is the best method to get there?
- Traveling to Da Nang by plane: Domestic airlines such as Vietnam Airlines, Jetstar or VietJetAir… all have flights to Da Nang, especially these airlines often have promotional programs on Da Nang ticket prices. Usually, the ticket price to fly to Da Nang from Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City is only about 500k – 700k/way but Vietjet often releases tickets for 0 VND, so if you have a lot of free time and want to travel to Da Nang, check the regular ticket price.
- Traveling to Da Nang by train: Da Nang has a train station right in the city so traveling is very convenient. Taking the train is an ideal choice for travelers who suffer from motion sickness, and you can enjoy admiring the scenery. Train tickets are also very cheap, you should pay attention to book train tickets early to get cheap prices and best seats. You can refer to information about running times of trains departing from Hanoi/Saigon. Train ticket price from Hanoi – Da Nang is about 300,000 VND – 650,000 VND/ depending on seat type. Afternoon from Saigon – Da Nang costs from 900,000 VND – 1,200,000 VND/depending on seat class. Traveling by train, you can admire the beautiful Hai Van Pass.
- Traveling to Da Nang by bus: Da Nang bus station is located in the city center so it is very convenient for travel. All provinces have routes to Da Nang, so if you intend to travel by bus, you should contact the bus company before going. You can catch a bus from Hanoi to Da Nang from Nuoc Ngam bus station, Giap Bat, My Dinh. As for those from Saigon, you should catch a bus from Mien Dong bus station. Although taking a bus takes more time than the other means of transport, it saves on ticket prices, only from 300,000 VND – 500,000 VND/way.
3. Accommodations for the best trip to Da Nang.
You can’t possibly be without a place to stay when you’ve planned a comprehensive vacation to Da Nang, right? Here are some recommendations for you.
You may be sure that Da Nang’s hotel and motel systems are highly diversified, ranging from low-cost to high-end accommodations. Where should visitors who are visiting Da Nang stay? Hotels near the Han River are the best option if you want to explore the city and the beach at the same time. The average daily hotel rate in this area is about 200k. You can select 5-star hotels if you wish to stay at a luxurious resort.
- High-class, luxurious resorts and hotels with the most beautiful sea views in Da Nang: Furama Villas Danang, InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort, Hyatt Regency Danang Resort and Spa:, Furama Resort Danang,…
- Budget hotels, good prices in Da Nang: Brilliant Hotel Danang, Sea Phoenix Hotel Da Nang, Finger Hotel Danang, Song Cong Hotel
If you want to travel to the city center, you should choose hotels near Da Nang airport (from affordable to high-end hotels are very rich) to have convenient access to entertainment areas. For tourists who have a more limited budget or just want to find a place to sleep and go out a lot, you can refer to these suggestions for beautiful hotels with good prices in Da Nang.
4. Itinerary to Da Nang – Morning
Let’s start our trip to Da Nang early in the morning. Because the trip is short, only one day, so you should take advantage of waking up as early as possible!
At 5:30 am: Watching the sunrise on My Khe beach, you can depart to watch the sunrise on My Khe beach. Visit My Khe beach in the early morning, you can also feel the bustle of fishing boats returning after a night at sea. Because time is tight, you should wake up early around 5:30 – 6:00. Drive to My Khe beach to watch the sunrise. It doesn’t matter too much whether you’re near the sea or not. On the way, you can take the opportunity to see what Da Nang is like. Is there anything interesting to explore? Dawn in Da Nang is not just when the sun rises. That is also the time when several groups of people invite each other to walk in the morning, with laughter and aerobics. Mixed with the sound of motorbikes occasionally passing by, the clanking sound of the morning cleaning lady,… They collided softly like a pure symphony. In just the first 30 minutes, the beauty of the coastal city of Da Nang was brought into view.
Have breakfast in Da Nang after a sunrise watch, and enjoy Mi Quang, one of the famous dishes loved by tourists when coming here. Most hotels in Da Nang serve this noodle dish, but you can also enjoy it at some famous addresses such as:
- Ba Mua Restaurant is at 95A Nguyen Tri Phuong and 229 Ong Ich Duong.
- Ba Vi Restaurant is at 166 Le Dinh Duong.
- Quang Thi Noodle Shop at 251 Hoang Dieu.
- Mi Quang Restaurant 1A Hai Phong.
- Ba Lu Restaurant is at 126 Ham Nghi.
You can pick a well-known, tasty restaurant that is frequently endorsed on travel information signs. delicacies like Quang noodles, fish noodle soup, banh beo, etc. that are typical of Da Nang cuisine. Rest assured that there are eateries strewn about on every street you may go (see here). Alternatively, venture a little further down the shore (Pham Van Dong street) to discover the fish market early, which has a fantastic bowl of fortunate noodles with a strong sea scent. It only takes one more cup of “standing coffee” to awaken your senses and prepare you for an engaging adventure.
5. Rest Afternoon During the Trip to Da Nang
You can return to the city center for lunch after taking advantage of your morning trip to Da Nang . You can enjoy pork rice paper rolls at reputable and famous addresses such as:
- Mau Restaurant No. 35 Do Thuc Tinh. The space is spacious and clean, the quality is both delicious and cheap.
- Tran Restaurant No. 4 Le Duan, with fast and professional service, the price is higher than the average price.
- Ba Mua Restaurant No. 19 Tran Binh Trong, this is a famous address for many tourists, reasonable prices.
- Ba Huong Restaurant No. 35/2 Ham Nghi, delicious rice paper, enthusiastic service.
Fish ball vermicelli: It is not difficult to enjoy this dish in many places, but Da Nang fish ball vermicelli has a unique flavor. A bowl of vermicelli combined with the sweetness of vegetables and broth, eat once and remember forever. To enjoy this delicious dish, you can go to the restaurant on Hung Vuong Street or Tran Cao Van Street, very delicious, cheap from 20k/bowl.
Mi Quang: Known as a famous dish in Da Nang, with many different flavors such as: Quang noodles with shrimp, chicken, crab rolls, eel… served with grilled rice paper, roasted peanuts… To enjoy Quang noodles Delicious food in Da Nang, you can refer to some addresses:
- Quang Thi noodle shop (address 251 Hoang Dieu, Hai Chau District, Da Nang). The noodles are considered very delicious and crowded, prices range from 18-30k/large bowl with many flavors such as chicken noodles, frog noodles, snakehead fish noodles…
- Quang Ba Mua noodle shop (Address 19 Tran Binh Trong, Hai Chau District, Da Nang), price about 25k/bowl.
- Ba Vi noodle shop (address 166 Le Dinh Duong, Hai Chau District, Da Nang), price 25k/bowl.
- Or the shops on Hoang Dieu Street, Trung Nu Vuong, Hoang Hoa Tham… Large bowls are about 13 – 25k/bowl.
Enjoy lunch with Da Thanh cuisine then stay at a coffee shop. Beautiful enough to check in and quiet enough to “rest”.
6. Continue Your Attractive Trip to Da Nang – Afternoon
After your stomach is full, you can continue your exciting journey to Da Nang as follows:
Come to the market when you want to explore a new land.” This principle is never redundant, you will know whether life there is rich or difficult. What are the popular favorite dishes of the indigenous people, what is their lifestyle, culture, and living habits like? Or open your eyes to a number of items you have never seen before… Da Nang is no exception – Han Market and Con Market are destinations that you should not miss.
If you want to see the scenery, you can choose attractive entertainment spots such as: Sun Wheel with a ticket price of 50k, you will be taken up high, sit in a cabin and admire the surrounding scenery. Or go shopping for local specialties at Con market at the intersection of Hung Vuong and Ong Ich Khiem streets.
Or you can visit the Cham Sculpture Museum at the corner of Bach Dang Street and Trung Nu Vuong Street. Currently, the museum stores about 2,000 large and small artifacts, located both inside and outside the Museum’s premises. Or worship the Da Nang Cathedral on Tran Phu Street, built in a unique architecture with very characteristic pointed domes.
If you have time, you can visit Son Tra peninsula, which is considered the precious gem of Da Nang, because it has forests, mountains and sea. Then visit Linh Ung Pagoda, Bai But, on the Pagoda there is a 67m statue of Avalokiteśvara Bodhisattva, the tallest statue in Vietnam, with a lotus diameter of up to 35m. To watch the sunset on Son Tra peninsula, you can ride to the top of Ban Che.
Or you can watch the sunset on Love Bridge on Tran Hung Dao Street, near Dragon Bridge. After watching the sunset, you will admire the beautiful scenery, with hundreds of heart-shaped red lanterns lit, creating an extremely romantic scene.
7. Romantic Da Nang Evening Itinerary
Continuing your 1 day trip to Da Nang, you can enjoy the famous seafood dishes of the coastal city. Some addresses of delicious and cheap seafood restaurants that have received good feedback from many tourists you can refer to:
– Crab Bien Quan: Lot 10, Vo Nguyen Giap.
– Nam Danh Seafood: K139/H59/38 Tran Quang Khai.
– Ba Thoi Seafood Restaurant: 96 Le Dinh Duong.
– Baby Man Seafood: Lot 14 Hoang Sa.
After dinner, you can admire the view of the Han River at night at the Dragon Carp statue on the east bank of the Han River, Da Nang Dragon Bridge spraying water and fire at 12:00, and Han River Swing Bridge at 11-24:00… Enjoy coffee along the Han River such as: Cong, Paramount, Memory Lounge or cafes near the Love Bridge will be extremely interesting!
If during the day, Da Nang is like an office girl, modern and benign, then at night. She wore her most seductive outfit. High-rise buildings, crowded streets, steadily flowing rivers, proud bridges crossing,… Everything becomes brilliant and charming. You just need to slowly explore, enjoy, and keep these images.
In addition, Da Nang nights are not as long as Saigon. But he also knows how to please you with some delicious hot dishes at midnight. Don’t miss all of this!
8. What to buy as a gift during your trip to Da Nang
What to buy as a gift when planning to travel to Da Nang ? You can buy fresh or dried seafood such as squid, shrimp, marinated dried fish at Con market or Han market… Ba De rice cakes, My Khe seaweed, Nam Ong fish sauce… are specialty gifts. Tourists often buy them as gifts when coming to Da Nang.
Thus, with a 1-day self-sufficient travel itinerary to Da Nang ; Where to go and what to eat above, you can discover the most interesting and attractive destinations in the beautiful city of Da Nang, as well as enjoy the specialties here. Wishing you the happiest trip to Da Nang.
🔰Come along and experience Da Nang with our group: Đà Nẵng Gét Go!!
Keyword: trip to Da Nang, travelling to Da Nang